Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OK, Wondercon fans, my report is done

The Wondercon section of Impaler General's Home Page is just about done. It includes some very nice pictures, and interviews from cool people. Of course, my interviews with such people as Summer Glau, Josh Freidman, Shirley Manson and Adam Baldwin are part of press conferences. Still, they have some very interesting comments you should check out. I did have a one-on-one interview with Ed Brubaker, award-winning comic book writers who is now getting into web series with Angel of Death. The cast will interest Buffy and Xena fans alike. I also talked to the director of Disney/Pixar's latest movie, UP! I also attended the screening of the first half, and I smell another Oscar winner. The only competition I see is Coraline, but only because it has a spookier story.
Anyway, just visit my site to see what I thought of this year's event.

Coming next month, I hope to have reports from two special Paley Festival panels in Hollywood.

No comments: